The 2nd practical conference "INTRANET-2015. Internal communications for business" will be held on December 3, 2015 in Moscow at the Mercure Paveletskaya Hotel.
Internal communications can be an important and effective tool for managing the business processes in the company, as well as enhancing the employee motivation. Well-built communications can create a strong corporate culture, which is attractive for the employees; internal communications can increase employee loyalty and performance in general. Conference participants will get acquainted with the experience of the successful usage of internal communications and intranet portals, they will learn about additional opportunities of increasing the communication effectiveness and the employee involvement from managers, practitioners and experts, who have succeeded in this field. The conference programme contains cases, error analysis and recommendations.
- The strategic importance of internal communications
- What tools of internal communications of the company is now in focus?
- How to involve top management to communicate with staff and whether it is necessary?
- Corporate portal - its hidden possibilities and the maintenance of interest in using it
- Methods of forming staff loyalty, promotion of corporate culture, standards and traditions of the company
- Event and reputation management, the creation of bright events and their promotion
- Opportunities for maintaining employer brand and the company's CEO image
- Training and career development of employees through internal communications
- Motivation and non-material encouragement of staff using information resources
- Elena Pavlova, HR and Organizational Development Director, Group Danone
- Sergey Ivliev, Head of Communications Department, AGROTERRA
- Natalia Prytkova, Head of Communications Department, Groupon Russia
- Svetlana Murzova, Internal Communications Specialist, PepsiCo Russia
- Olga Sakharova, Internal Communications Leading Expert, Adidas
- Galina Petrushkina, Performance management Manager, Efes Rus
- Polina Frolova, Distance Learning Manager, Pfizer
- Anastasia Rostovtseva, Internal Communications Manager, Lilly Pharma
Conference participants will learn basic approaches and current trends to build corporate portals and social media from leading experts. New knowledge will inspire you for the implementation of successful projects in internal communications and intranet.
- HR Directors
- Directors of Internal Communications
- T&D Director
- Managers of organizational development
- Experts in the Intranet
LBS International Conferences
Phone: +7 (495) 926-78-70