During the XVII Russia and CIS HR Directors Summit participants have an opportunity not only listen to the reports and participated in the discussions, they also can familiarize themselves with a number of innovative products and solutions for the HC management and development. They are also able to receive personal consultations within the HR-EXPO 2016 exhibition.
The HR Expo is the heart of the annual conference, and provides a focal point for networking, information gathering, and excitement. Here, you will find leader companies who are eager to provide you with the solutions to your challenges. You can meet with your fellow peers over one of the provided lunches, talk to vendors, make contacts and connections that will boost your career and your company.
HR EXPO is an important part of the 17th Russia and CIS HR Directors Summit providing unique access to decision-makers and Top HR executives of major Russian and multinational companies.
|BOOK A BOOTH||EXHIBITION PLAN||REQUEST ADENDA OF THE SUMMIT|
Products and Services Summit’s delegates look for
- Employee Compensation & Benefits
- Executive Search & Recruitment
- Health, Wellness & Safety
- Management & HR Consulting
- Seminars, Courses & Executive Education
- Training & Development
- Corporate Events Management
- Employee Communications
- Financial services
- IT solutions for the HR management
Among companies presented last years:top
• Business Kernel • Case • Center for Creative Leadership • Confirmit • Creative Market • Exect Business Training • FutureToday • Link the International Institute • MaxiMICE • Monster Worldwide Inc • MTI System • NORDIC Training International • Pano360.ru • SAP CIS • SHL Russia & CIS • World Class • Alpina Publisher • Beagle • Business-University MIRBIS • Geliosoft • GSK "Yugoria" • Evrovayn • Key Link • Megapolus Tours • NPF "Raiffeisen" • A Dream • Qoveo • Organisation of Time • Transaero Tours • Center for International Programs and HS RANH
The annual event is attended by about 400 senior executives of Russian and International companies, 17% of which are Heads of the organizations, and 53% hold positions of HR-Directors and Heads of HR-management Departments.
Vice-Presidents and Board members (20%), CEO (34%) and HR-Directors (20%) of leading Russian and foreign companies speak about the main trends in the human resource management in Russia and worldwide, as well as share cases and best HR-practices at the Summit.
360' EXHIBITION PANORAMS OF HR EXPO
LBS International Conferences
Phone: +7 (495) 926-78-70