For the last 9 years Modern Wealth Management has become one of the major events for the wealth management industry in Eastern Europe, CIS and Russia to provide unique atmosphere for such WM industry representatives as wealth managers, private bankers, family offices, financial advisors. Forum aims to gather together related industry professionals to gain significant insights from the conference presentations and networking.
Among the kеу topics of the Day 1, 22 May 2014:
- World economic prospectives in 2014 and its impact on investment strategies.
- Latest investment trends.
- How to Retain the customer during the Economic uncertainty period?
- Wealth Management today – customer preferences. How fast is the industry response?
- Needs and expectations of the new generation of PB and WM customers .
- Private Banking in Latvia - possibilitues for non-residents
- Residenship in the Baltic States
- Did joining eurozone affect the economic stability and investments in Latvia?
- Private investment opportunities in 2014.
Focus of the second day, 23 May 2014:
- Latest trends in SPA and Wellness Industry:
- Global trends in Wellness and SPA industry
- Development of Health Tourism in Europe
- Experience of the region development as SPA-tourism centres
- Development of the region brands
- Wellness industry marketing issues
- Health tourism or medical tourism?
- Attracting investments in SPA and Wellness industry.
Jurmala – the largest resort city in the Baltic States is well-known for its natural treasures – the mild climate, sea, healthy air, curative mud and mineral water. The attraction of Jurmala hides in its almost 33 km long white sand beach, the large pine forest and the natural border of the city – the river Lielupe. In Jurmala, You will discover a combination of charming wooden houses built in the beginning of the last century and modern resort
"Jurmala is the city on the wave – on the wave of change and success, on the wave of love and hope. It welcomes everybody to return here again and again!"
Hotel Jurmala Spa is a place where to enjoy the unforgettable relaxation, to escape from daily stress and to gain inspiration for new ideas.
The Hotel Jurmala Spa is a modern SPA resort and conference centre. It is located just 25 kilometres from Riga in one of Latvia’s oldest and most picturesque resorts - Jurmala and is just a couple of hundred meters from the golden beaches on the shores of the Gulf of Riga.
Jurmala in all times has been a popular place for recreation and health improvement, because its beautiful pine forests, golden sands and unforgettable beaches. An excellent resort is located in the heart of Jurmala - Jomas Street - which is the main entertainment and shopping artery of the city.