THE AWARD DESIGNED TO RECOGNIZE EXCELLENCE IN PEOPLE MANAGEMENTtop
> HR-EXECUTIVE OF THE YEAR 2018
> HR-PROJECT OF THE YEAR 2018
> HR DIGITAL SOLUTION OF THE YEAR 2018
> HR-CONSULTANT OF THE YEAR 2018
> HR TEAM OF THE YEAR 2018
> CORPORATE UNIVERSITY OF THE YEAR 2018
> LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT OF THE YEAR 2018
> DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION OF THE YEAR 2018
> TALANT MANAGEMENT OF THE YEAR 2018
Awarding ceremony: October 20, 2018
The Russia & CIS People Management Award was established by the Organizing Committee of Russia and CIS HR-Directors Summit in 2011 to share the best practices in Human Resources Management and to draw attention of the business community to HRM and HR services market in Russia and CIS as well as to encourage companies which put into action flagship HRM technologies.
The Crystal Pyramid bestowed on the Award winners, symbolizes one of the most popular and well-known models of personal motivation, that is Maslow’s theory of human needs hierarchy. The best HR-executives, as well as companies making valuable contribution to HRM development in Russia and CIS, become the winners of the Award. It promotes the role of HRM in the strategic development of enterprises and organisations.
The Award Ceremony will take place in The Lotte Hotel Moscow on October 20, 2018, on the second day of the XVIII HR-Directors Summit in Russia & CIS which is held under the support of the Russian Union of Industrialists and entrepreneurs (RSPP).
Nomination proсeeds in several stages including voting of the members of HR-Director Summit Community and evaluation by the jury.
The juries are comprised of the distinguished professional opinion-makers such as:
- Mikhail Vassilyenko, the General Manager at JSC “International Airport Sheremetyevo”;
- Edward Baldakov, Country Manager Russia and CIS, EF Education First
- Vadim Soskov the General Manager at the Management Company «Kapital»;
- Edward Baldakov, Country Manager Russia and CIS, EF English First
- Fyodor Prokopov, member of board of directors at RUIE and the Dean of the Faculty of Public Administration at the Higher School of Economics (HSE);
- Alexander Lebedev, the President of LBS International Conferences
- and other experts as well.
Among the winners of previous years: JSC Kaspersky Laboratory, JSC Gazprom Neft in association with Evola Company, Property Lab (Group of Companies CorpusGroup), JSC SoftLine Trade and Home Credit and Finance Bank.
|HR SUMMIT REGISTRATION||REQUEST HR SUMMIT' AGENDA|